In a world where sustainable practices are gaining more importance, there are many unsung heroes who are working tirelessly to educate and inspire the next generation to become stewards of the planet! QS ImpACT aims to change that by celebrating these amazing heroes!
The Sustainability Educator of the Year Award is a testament to the dedicated individuals fostering inclusive and holistic sustainable educational initiatives. This blog delves into the essence of the award, its criteria, and how it recognizes those shaping the future through environmental education.
About the Award
The Sustainability Educator of the Year Award is a beacon, spotlighting individuals who have played a pivotal role in creating and delivering sustainable educational initiatives.
These initiatives are not just theoretical; they actively engage participants in environmental regeneration efforts, making education a catalyst for positive change.
Your Submission Details
If you’ve been a driving force in sustainability education, now is the time to be acknowledged.
Submit your impact report at [https://qsimpact.org/impacts/] before 11:59 PM GMT on Dec 22nd, 2023.
Related Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- SDG 3: Good health and well-being
- SDG 4: Quality education
- SDG 13: Climate action
Criteria For You To Be Considered
To be eligible for the Sustainability Educator of the Year Award, participants must share the results of their efforts for ecosystem restoration through the QSImpACT report. Here’s a breakdown of the main measurement criteria:
1. Delivery of Education
- One-time workshop
2. Subject Discussed and its Relation to SDGs
- Example topics: climate change, pollution, biodiversity, plastic crisis
3. Educational Tools and Resources
- Description of tools used
- How shared knowledge can lead to lasting impacts
4. Skills Taught/Engaged
- Specify the skills imparted during the education sessions
5. Total Number of People Educated
- Details of any collective impact, such as tree plantation etc.
6. Impact Type
- Event (one-time occurrence)
- Program (occurring over an indefinite period)
- Project (until a goal is reached)
- Other (as applicable)
Each awardee and participant of the GDA will receive:
- The opportunity to attend UNEP events!
- A feature in the QS Insights magazine
- A globally recognized “QS ImpACT Badge” and a social media package.
This will empower you to share your accomplishments with the world, amplifying the impact of your contributions.
The Sustainability Educator of the Year Award is more than just recognition; it’s a celebration of leaders (like you!) who are shaping a sustainable future through education. As we strive to meet the SDGs and build a healthier, more resilient world, let us all applaud the educators who are leading the way.
Make a difference now. Upload your impact report and be part of the QS ImpACT global regenerative movement for a more sustainable future.